Sunday, November 4, 2007

Average Size Of Boobs In The Caribbean

Linux Gallery 3 - I 2

I was
given to install Linux on a laptop, sharing it with Vista, total no. I've always played away from Linux, some projects used it, a Live CD and an installation in VMWare.

Now I seriously want to get into Linux and Windows spend more but to be honest, it's costing me. Beginning to make the dual boot between Vista and Kubuntu, which I did not know it initially began with the partition of Vista, I get Kubuntu thanks to EasyBCD, but when I go to Kubuntu once I get Vista due to Grub, now, that I can not jump from one to another for hours without actually accessing any operating system.

Why Kubuntu? Ubuntu is because sencillito for novices and KDE because I have recommended. The first problem I encountered were the drivers of the wifi, but I could install it, after a few fights between Linux, the other connection and the lack of innate ability I have. Once this test, it seemed it would be a breeze, and thanks to this I learned how things were installed Kubuntu (kubuntu point in favor of it because I like much more than Windows, and neither have you in Vista, with latazo giving permission to install things).

3-2 The reason is because the wifi is unconfigures me all the time, to see if I spend a little more time and trace the party. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment