Friday, January 18, 2008

Brent Everett Cigarettes

Thanks, but both

I do not usually say anything other than technical things, but this happened to me and I got a little pissed. In a week I have called 3 times to give me a cookbook, two clocks (Mr. and Mrs.) and a magnificent iron, yes, all free. The strange thing is that it has been three different companies, which makes me suspect about that of the Data Protection Act.

The book interested me, I said yes, but never arrived at my house. Watches said no and that they only charged me 12 euros for shipping, or that the messenger to come by taxi, buy things online and shipping costs do not reach anywhere near that amount. And the iron, it happened, I have an ironing center very nice and that it is part of the family, would be negligible for me to get rid of it after all we've lived together.

What gives me most pain are the telephone operators who are victims of contracts @% & # and have to deal with campaigns impossible. At least in me is a treat with all the education in the world but you feel like sending them to walk through the latazo they are giving me is not his fault.

to see if the next call they give me a Tom Tom or MacBook Air to go to a Starbucks freak freak of intellectual, it seems that is what is fashionable, because otherwise the Air does not I will use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment