Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nebulization Oxygen Copd

AN87 - Litto Nebbia over 40 years of music





Topics (AN87)
01_ 00_ Presentation
Wild Cats - I Need To Know 1965
02_ Los Gatos - The Tramp
03_ Los Gatos - Dream and Run
04_ The Cats - 05_ Mother Huinca
escuchame 1967 - Chain and Coin
06_ New samba for my country's music stand Coplas
07_ 08_ 1988
L.Nebbia-Domingo Cura - El Bohemio
09_ 10_
Son of America's poor tools
11_ L . Nebbia - R. Rada - A Man, A 12_
Dawn Star Music for Song of the horizon
13_ 14_
Only about living
15_ Song love (you forgot on me) I'll be there
16_ (Alexandra Blues) dedicated to his wife Alex
17_ to 18_
John L. Nebbia & Goyeneche & Adriana Varela - Tango
grandparents & parents & children who 19_
want to hear you hear

Picture album covers

is underway a "Tribute Album" a Litto Nebbia with more than 40 tracks. Will be played by several musicians, one of them is Brian Ray (guitarist for Paul McCartney).
I just want to offer my thanks to the legend of our rock.
I found it difficult to select the subjects for their quality and because as varied repertoire. Went through almost every style and some great played with him as Pappo, Ruben Rada, Domingo Cura, Goyeneche, among others.
Some of these issues are unpublished, I can share with you through a series of CDs titled "Investments" that paved Mario Sobrino, Marcelo Augusto Troncoso and Gasparini. Litto

Thanks for starting to play the rock in our language.

Carlos "Go to Play"

0 comments:

Post a Comment