Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Thc Lip Balm On Super High Me

IE Technorati

I just read this post from The fact is that yesterday on a page that I'm working, I had to modify the contents of a typical layer containing the popup calendar, and when pressed to go to the next month using the property innerHTML
to modify its content. The container layer was created by DOM (I guess because here came the problem) and then its content is updated using innerHTML
(going to be creating objects like a madman through DOM). The first time I updated the content I did to perfection, the next time I was a pretty error message ("not allowed this operation" or something like that) just when modifying the value of innerHTML . Why? no idea, I suppose it could be to create the object using DOM, but had no time to investigate, or do a study or anything, had more important things to do (make dinner and watch TV). So after many attempts, the only thing that worked was the following: modificaCalendario function (date1, date2, id) {
/ * IE INCREDIBLE FORCES ME TO WRITE THIS * /
document.getElementById (id) . removeChild (document.getElementById (id). firstChild); var layer = document.createElement ("DIV"); capa.innerHTML = creaCalendario (date1, date2, id);

/ * END OF MY HATE IE * / document.getElementById (id). appendChild (layer);} Thanks Bill for making me spend hours at the computer eating up the head and thus preventing the silly TV I fry the brain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment