Friday, September 1, 2006

Enlarged Knuckles After Punching

Multilanguage by XHTML My friend

This really is a question to the air (does anyone still read me?, Lol). Thinking of multilanguage applications in which I worked, always presents the question of how to make multilingual. Some people prefer the file properties, there are those who prefer to base data, even those who prefer static variables (gosh!).
problems, only one: I am not able to. My knowledge of XML I think are the most in all the applications I needed to use XML was not necessary to make great displays of knowledge, with just enough. But still I know you can do what I want, because for example the MathML DTD
think
including XHTML.
Another problem that I raise when I resolved to take me out of institutions, would be to display a value or another according to a selected language. I do not know if you can choose a DTD or the other depending on a parameter. Anyway, you could do using PHP, of course, it would be much more elegant to use only XHTML.
While writing this, I realize that I have not tried to show me the entities concerned by the browser as an XHTML document and not simply
one as XHTML and then treat it as HTML
.
If someone gets out, please tell me. From that moment I take it the machine of the Geba, if I do even now, of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment