Monday, December 7, 2009

Amc Cooking Ware Cost

The night that Michael Jackson gave us


Historical
night yesterday. After a few us Mohit learned that Michael had died. I think this summer we will be playing dance a few of their songs. Bye Michael.
Some of their fans were thrown into the street, or at least that's what I thought when I saw a guy dressed in a tank top and a silver bicycle Maya of the same color. Her skin color was permanent, neither black nor white, rather churruscado. His glasses to see were a bit retro and wore a strange blond hair, curly and long. He moved up the street noisily down the street.
Given this element, I and my great friend R.fly we went to Pendulum. "Two little crowns
please.
The waiter replied with great readiness by drawing a circle over his head. Our faces became a question mark. Associate the symbol. Circled over head like a crown. As a coronet crown. We nodded at once.
The waiter with a huge smile deposit the two little crowns before us.
- This invite me. Remove
10 euros a ticket and wait for change. One euro. Did a euro? dammit! stay change, not tell. "Four and a half euros a crown? Since then the price flaunts the symbol of the crown.
With eyes wide price and we discussed a tentative sip.
- savor it going at a high price.
- Understand, have to pay the new terrace.
So we went to enjoy the new deck. Night was spectacular. Well I believed to see the sky in a small space between carp and carp Michael has died!
An hour later we crowded into the room and my friend decided to ask a couple of drinks
- This invite me. Bacardi bartender a shortie queue for my friend and Ballantines red bull for me.
"Hold on to the bar, not to give you a syncope when we in the price."
My friend got a ticket for 50 euros and asked sarcastically
- you arriving?
The waiter brought a smile, he had not heard the question from my friend but he made a machine itself. Probably would have said the same if we had said that had his fly open. Or a friend of ours is throwing his girlfriend. He returns
change.
- How?
My friend broke into a nervous laugh.
- I have gained almost 20 Euros
How to almost 20 euros? This guy is silly. Heck, if we want berth copper 20 euros, but do not leave us halfway. Above and we will serve it in a glass tube ridiculous. Damn that at least justify the amount by putting a large glass and say it cost more to put 2 cubes. But let's see, I've long since forgotten the 20 euro pesetas but what are some 3,300 pesetas? Have we paid more than 1500 pesetas for a drink stale? Do people not know that the pendulum in a crisis? But if we come to take us Mohit a couple for just over 7 euros each. With his mind, his file, the sugar, the impetus by the waiter to leave a glass presentable ...
Yesterday we went with their hands up. We had docked without gun. How sad ... Michael is dead! Although I do not think so.

See you Michael.

0 comments:

Post a Comment