Sunday, December 27, 2009

Samsonite How To Open Lock




Sorry I took so long to explain our wonderful year-end December 12 2009 but do not work alone.
How was it? ... Well this is just my version of events and as I lived.
American and black tie, white shirt and dark jeans. Shit no place to park.
- Pol, arrive in a while I go to my old neighborhood to leave the car in a parking lot here is not open.
A bitterly cold had taken hold of the night and taxis were conspicuous by their absence. It is about a girl clad in a black coat and shivering.
- Are you expecting a taxi?
- For a while
appears after half an hour and I, who am a gentleman, I give the site. She looks at me in amazement, and think: "Yes love is still a couple of assholes with principles."
Ding dong ... "For last! "is marked with his bow, then Pol and girls (Gallego Aida, Aida Pinyol, Marta Codorniu, Rosa Dueñas, Marta Julia, Cristina Martín Pérez and Gisela). All very elegant. Post-its to everywhere in the mirror, spicy phrases, the odd number of indirect and direct. The music fills the dining room of the hand of Lady Gaga and directed by Marc standing on the couch. "This looks good."
I approach the table full of dishes with delicacies and glasses of lambrusco. Aida with her sexy lower lip pearcing pass me a phone. Across the line of Michael's desperation.
- Oscar the car does not work we are lying in the street
- Grrrr I'm coming.
GPS and mobile American Rescue! Gisela Cristina and join the quest. Gisela
heels no let up in the hills of Horta. God speed and that power, I imagine getting the car Gisela under his arm and leaving before the house of Pol as if our particular Mozilla. An hour later the two managed to find Michael, as expected were precious. People look at us.
- What do these dresses well in a neighborhood like this? (Assured that we do not know ... to celebrate another year to December 12 different ... be my friend). We finally
the car and ... God! But if you had Fred Flintstone. A red four cans rests illegally parked in the middle of a hill. "I do not know what to expect" Gisela like an earthquake hits the key and gives a shoe on the accelerator. The engine responds with a groan and about to explode decide to start begging for mercy.
- Come on up!
The five we get in and I suffer with doors that do not burst, or rather, the engine that gives Gisela not even a breath.
The appearance of the mother of Michael M. and their respective mosqueo let them to the memory of those who live in the moment lol.
Ding dong ... We arrived at Pol Dinner seems to have ended, except for a few slices of ham steak cut style that nobody wanted to play (they did for us to eat something ... of course, of course ¬ ¬) and other remnants of series. So a couple of tortilla tacos later, I jumped on my bottle of Santa Teresa. Start
invisible friend. Leather whips, red apples, condoms and vibrators shaped like a duck take center stage, laughing and delirious.
- Guys go to the limo is about to arrive. Once down
are victims from the looks of the few pedestrians roaming the streets. All bottles in their hands looking celebrating New Year Eve Celebration.
- Look there's the limousine.
- No that's the garbage truck.
- No shit, so far behind. No one ever
had seen a limousine in the middle of Guinardó Horta. I lost my bet. He was sure he could not travel on those steep, narrow streets of this district of Barcelona. How do you imagine
a limo driver? A great thing has to take a person also great right? Not really. Appeared a tall scruffy guy like a hobbit and an eye to the Virula.
- Lords. Less smoking can do everything
- does it? (Shouted in unison)
Alcohol flowed down our throats and waterfalls falling ice in our drinks amid shrieks and general lack of control. I saw several bites between drinks and more than a sneak attack. Happy 2010.
required for a photo stop at Montjuic. Mr. Camps, who wanted to join a trio with me and Santa Teresa, left his glass on the roof of another limousine that was in the area also becoming de rigueur photo. When all were ready and waiting for the flash smiles of our one-eyed driver, the limo pulled neighbor. Mr Camps ran back as if he had seen the devil. Obviously not concerned about the damage that could cause the crystal wine glass on the roof of the car, but losing your precious shots of our beloved Venezuelan gold. "THIS IS THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATION" We finally reached Elephant
. Beautiful room, well ... pretty until she started has fundamental distortions in colored lights. The music became a monotonous drone that was emerging between the grotesque laughter of my companions. I decided to lock myself in the bathroom harrowing painted red. The bathroom hiding an incredible mechanism that made him like a Ferris wheel spinning out of control. Carles rescued me from the terrible attraction. I owe my life hahaha.
Time to go.
- TAXI !!!!!
few hours later I opened my eyes in a room full of clothing scattered everywhere, with signs on the wall: You're the best. Are you an artist. You can get everything you propose. Flight of the bed and I see myself in front of a mirror with my shirt perfectly white set inside my jeans. "Damn what a great awakening that I have!". In the next room two girls (friends of Aida P.), who had not seen in my life, I watched with curiosity.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.






0 comments:

Post a Comment