Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maxium Length You Can Sign For In The Military




So I lived the days Blanquerna 2010



has only been a week of days Blanquerna and I have made giant strides. Suddenly a curtain has opened my eyes and I was in the middle of a big stage. Before this the future unclear, undefined. He's there! I was able tame. Look him in the face and say that I am one of the gear needed to operate the machinery. In the days no one has told me ... but what I felt.

all began as begins the great experiences ... RINNNG, alarm clock blows my bed. Quick shower, breakfast and last sip of coffee. I'm ready.


Blanquerna The doors were full of students doing puffs waiting time between the first conference. Some were still unclear on picking. I had no doubt about it, "How to advertise on social networks? It was the first stop on my journey of three days.

wanted a good place so I went fast and I sat in the front rows. A few more quick minute and ... finally begins!

The room was flooded with social platforms, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and many other occupied Tuenti our ears for more than an hour. The experience was unique. I left wanting to open my laptop and start working my picture on the Internet, take references, to fill my contact lists and begin connecting with the various professionals that drive the world of communication. Clear to me that the Internet is an unstoppable monster that is here to stay and that will be our future. The Internet offers endless possibilities and new businesses that makes them adapt and stay constantly updated. Has anyone invented a gadget physically connect to the computer and download the latest driver update? Oskar v.3.1

That night one of the speakers, Ruben Staff, gave me a sentence "summary" via Twitter: "Listen, Think Different, provides content, generates engagement y. .. Ride the wave! ". Later I thanked the press release that hung in my blog which was visited by over 400 people that night also my list of followers had increased more than 50%. Yes, after the conference I went to do homework.

started Handheld to take some photos of ambientillo generated in the computer rooms. The first ran from here to there stressed with their magazines. Bags, helmets and folders on the tables, their owners stuck in the screen writing and I give the beat flashing far (quiet photos were stolen and no one was aware of my presence).


The conference's second day that I decided to attend was on digital technology and creativity. Although I go for advertising and this conference is intended for film and TV people, the topic I attracted a lot of attention. Català Josep Maria and Mariona Omedes, led by our professor Carlos Montes, we reveled in the power of technology in film and new trends that opened new areas to explore in the audiovisual. As the minutes passed we were all captivated by the amazing projections that passed before his eyes.

All the bar. New entries and comments, laughter and photos "Lola have to record a spot for these conferences, are brutal, and no man can lose What about Pol?"



Already Friday? Last day of lectures and busting me not being able to clone and have attended other conferences because of lack of time. Today it's the last conference for me, "What must have and know a good professional digital? "Fireworks and overdose of adrenaline. Ramon Castillo (Executive Creative Director) and Ignacio Sala (director of marketing and founding partner of Catch) give us the keys to digital are good professionals. It seems that there is no exact definition, grace is indeed the inaccuracy of the answer posed by the conference. The world is changing and the profiles have to be dynamic and capable of constant adaptation to the environment.

Ramón professional speaks to absorb much information as possible (especially in the infinity of the Internet), able to deal with the emotional stuff, who controls the technology and above all and above of all are people. The media have doubled or tripled, anything can be an advertising medium, a shirt, a viral action, a state in Facebook, my grandmother recommended to nearby butcher's fifth ... (of course means I have avoided naming the common but hey they are still there and hopefully for a long time).

table mate explained the miracle of digital business and somewhat precarious beginnings. How to Catch managed to become a privileged site in the Favorites tab of the users is summarized in a phrase of his "Interner is an environment where there is only one direction, grow, grow and grow. That if, knowing how to use the tools grow more or less, and we learned to use. "


last gasp of the weary colleagues first. My friends Pol and Lola shares the same level of satisfaction than me. It was a luxury to attend the conference, has been a luxury to enjoy the lectures of these great professionals, has been lucky to make sure that yes ... I want to dedicate to this!



0 comments:

Post a Comment