Thursday, October 5, 2006

Dress Shops On Spadina Toronto

J2EE and web services is not the same

thing to endure. Today I
J2EE and replied that yes, I have 6 years working on it. Moreover, he should have said that the work I do for him is everything with J2EE but hey, caught me by surprise and gave me only joking and that if he knew nothing about J2EE after 6 years, was to slit my wrists. Total
that a man insists on my knowledge and information and the time tells me that he had told an internal (thought the smartest) thing to happen to me that meant making a web service
and colleague tells him no, because I do not know J2EE.
How?, "I do not know J2EE?, But what has to do with J2EE web services?, Okay, the J2EE API has
for web services, but also the
. NET and many others. Yes I said I've never done a web service, but did not know anything about Oracle Workflow of PHP of AJAX and many other things I've learned that alone and use daily. But nothing happens, I look for in Google and made a web service in three kicks. Worst of all is that the person who says I do not know that J2EE is asked how he could take an array of chars and break it into chunks of 100 in 100 ... eehhhh, uffff, puessss ... "A for
?.
I mean, what I have to endure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment