Monday, October 23, 2006

How To Fix A Squeky Spin Bike



application and as always use Firefox, then I find that out the same in Opera and IE. It works smoothly for a change. IE does not nothing but trouble for a change.
I've spent all, just missing that leave me BĂ©lmez
faces, first a hand painted recuardo that if some do not, and if you move the scroll is blurred what was hidden, fixed using a
"position: relative ", of \u200b\u200bcourse, that no idea why he solves the case, but following the maxim of programming, if it works, do not touch. After a few legends about 200px thumbnails displaced out right, and no idea of \u200b\u200bthe cause, nor was positioning no margins, no scrolling, no nothing. All he had was a "float: left" in the father ... but his nose! is the father, why should the rest of the elements contained in the parent is not going to ride like the paragraph of the legend?. Solution?, I do not remember, but I think I put another "position: relative"
.
Then came the problems with absolute positioning, which in FF and Opera did as he was supposed IE and did what she pleased. Solution?, For a living, because here I could not use "position: relative"
.
Well, Einstein said it (or any other) everything is "relative." Luckily I have not installed IE7, because then it does cut my veins. Well, as I find "as I can install IE7, then go into crisis.


Update: One more, now a link to
"border: 1px solid # 000000" that is in a span with "float: left" , it shows me the top and bottom border. Peeeeeeero, if I put the span "padding: 10px" , then the edges are perfect. If you want a detailed explanation email the IE Service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment