Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Where Can I Find Jthm For Free Online

IE7, I expected anything but this I stressed the IE

Today has given me to install IE7 on the computer at work (not sure they find out that does not make them very funny), but I installed the version that is not crushed to version 6.
I expected the worst, and what I found most curious is the tilde on the N does not leave if I write the

entity. I do not know if it does not because something is wrong or because as I've installed some unofficial, has its shortcomings. Still, it is very rare, especially when HTML entities is something defined by the W3C and also appears in IE6. Total
that if someone uses IE7 and see this good character (~), to tell me not to worry (as if I cared not to go out in IE7).

0 comments:

Post a Comment