Thursday, July 19, 2007

Realy Deep Penitratoin

Fushioko

is a chain of shops offering handmade products brought directly from Japan Vietnam, China and other parts of Asia . There we can find everything from decor to clothing. Vases, tea sets and "kimono" Vietnamese highlight just enter any store, but a second glance you can see more products that caught our attention: pictures, paper flowers and more. Why talk of an Asian food store in a blog focused on web?, Mainly because Fushioko belongs to some friends of mine, and I know a good thing worth talking about it. In part, because I like the website that I develop my friend, who in addition to employer's computer.



Fushioko Fushioko.com
is developed in Flash, is multilingual, and although still under development, has a great presentation, with 3D models designed and developed by themselves. The sound control is implemented from scratch (in which I participated in the testing) and the change of images makes it all look easy and smooth.


The other day I read in Loogic changing advertising design, in this case I'm going to put advertising on the sites that I think are worthwhile. Fushioko
For those interested, the stores are located in Madrid: CC


Principe Pio G4
Local Pso. Florida, 2 Madrid


H2Ocio CC Parque Empresarial Rivas Futura
, Local LB24

C / Marie Curie, 4

Rivas Vaciamadrid (Madrid)


0 comments:

Post a Comment