Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Russiam Bare E Natural

Pass

Today I read in El Pais that the iPhone I love technology, but one thing is that it is another thing to spend $ 600 on something that you will not use even half of things. Not that you are too aware, but to my knowledge no radio ... And how hear Gomaespuma seek
?!, Well, is not that much of that program. There is also no GPS (I repeat, I know), but however if you are in charge of putting a map of a street for people to make a false idea, that same map is how to access Google Maps and see where I go, and GPS satellites are replaced by three old men sitting in the park who wonder how to get to the street just Easter.
Anyway, if you freak cómpratelo, and strip or resell the iPod that you bought by freak also, why do you want for your iPod if you already have the iPhone?.
People now want to see your website in the iPod, the truth is that it seems foolish to resize your browser to 320x480 and you will see more or less similar. I still am excited to see

Pownce on the iPod, the coolest most freak.
Updated:
must be
Gylippus ... , but hey, seeing the face of freak who has bought the first, understood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment